Monday, March 1, 2010

O.P Moment


Hi I'm Emerson,I have a Short Story for a lover under the big tree,I notice that the boy try his best to become sweet to her girlfriend,but the girl always refuse the boy....and the boy look from the girl,the boy ask the girl,do u really love me?said the boy....and the girl smile only...,although the girl didnt answer directly i thought that the girl love the boy....I dont know if the boy thinking that also because have more than 1 year in there relationship but the girl is not too sweet in her boyfriend.So after that time the boy try to find a way to be far in that girl, to challenge her,if she have true feelings for that boy....so veiwer what do do you like the ending of that lovers......
=(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Welcome Message

    injoy to visiting my blog ^_^ just visit my blog tnx

Followers